cuddlesthepanda

Sugoi Gaming - Semi-Hardcore PvP Community --- EST

sugoi has the advantage that they've actually played in another game, but generally the most correct rule is never join a pre-release guild since you never know if even a quarter of the members will end up playing

that being said, coming up with elaborate ranking structures never really works

Its not really that elaborate, we just use rename positions that fit our theme.

And on the contrary I think it's fine if people want to join pre-release guilds. You're not obligated to stay in any of them. It's not like you sign your life away in a contract to us if you decide to join pre-alpha. This is just a period of time if people want to come hang out with us, or test the waters and see what guilds they want to be apart of.

Edited by cuddlesthepanda

i mean go for it, thats fine, im just saying they very rarely work out as planned

i at least gave you guys credit over most of the other clans since you've played in another game before

good advice :) applies to rl stuff too :3 its good to have plan b or c.

Thx for your approval ^_^

That approval is worth so much.  

I wonder what I could buy with it... maybe a gumball...?

*edit*

On second thought it is probably worth less than a nickle... I would pick up a dime off the ground for the sole reason that it has the ability to tighten my Inzer belt, but a nickle is pretty worthless.

-fuzz

Edited by fuzz

We are hosting a Don't starve together group as a filler game, it involes utilizing resources, survival and teamwork. For anyone interested in playing with us send me a PM and I'll get back to you.

these guys were major exploiters in AA, lmao

I'm sure their guild will fold in this game because the Crowfall GMs actually ban people for exploiting. ArcheAge's localization team was notorious for their laissez-faire attitude, which killed the game along with it being even more pay to win than even the original Korean release..

I'm sure their guild will fold in this game because the Crowfall GMs actually ban people for exploiting. ArcheAge's localization team was notorious for their laissez-faire attitude, which killed the game along with it being even more pay to win than even the original Korean release..

Hi,

My name is Zakila and I am a crybaby.  I like to follow guilds around and cry on the internet about useless and irrelevant things.

Internet in unison: "Hi, Zakila..."

-fuzz

All I can tell you is to re-read earlier posts : /

Exploiting isn't cheating. It's not like we hacked the game or abused a bug, the most we did is using stronger than usual classes before they're nerfed (which isn't our fault cuz other people did it too just not as well as we did)  and we used our early land grab advantage to snowball our resources before other guilds did. (which isn't our fault either because Trion servers crapped out on all the important days). Believe me, I would rather have them roll-back the servers so that everyone had a fair chance but they didn't... 

Edited by cuddlesthepanda

Continuing on how wrong you are while going off of cuddles post, Crowfall has already announced they will allow the scenarios to play out however it may go. You can safely assume that victory will go to the guild that innovates game play and finds those "exploits" that will give them the edge in campaigns.

I remember Sugoi from ArcheAge.

Might be interested, might not be. Hope you guys make some noise regardless. Nothing like cutesy anime names to really rattle the edgelords in PvP.

Welcome to the page :) always good to see a friendly face around, if your interested in joining feel free to ask any question and we'll do our best to answer it

Edited by uya