Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cuddlesthepanda

Sugoi Gaming - Semi-Hardcore PvP Community --- EST

Definitely excited to see Crowfall continue to develop.

Hoping that the next Alpha testing will have less rubber banding issues so I can get a better feel for the actual gameplay :)

And yes, Baccano was a really good anime.  I think I gave it 5/5.

Don't know what a weebo is, from what some of my random homies told me its a dude who tries to be Japanese?

-fuzz

MC5A65T.jpg

#donteventrip [det] - 1.2 counter-strike OG - SugoiAnime-Planet stats

Announcing the Sugoi Scholarship Program

We’ll be giving away 1 Crowfall Digital Copy pack at the end of our stay in Blade and Soul. Depending on the number of participants, we may decide to give away a Kickstarter Pack as well based on attendance. (This offer applies to Sugoi sub-guilds as well.)

Information

Blade and Soul is an action based MMO with a 1v1 and 3v3 arena system that goes across all servers. It’s a game where skill definitely matters in PvP and we will be using a combination of your score in both brackets and a short interview process to determine who will be receiving the pack.

Gear is equalized although your level will not be so it is recommended that you reach lvl 45 to do well in arenas.

Blade and Soul is also a free to play game, So if you have the time we encourage you all to try out the game.

To be considered - please submit a screenshot with your highest rating, and current rating along with the number of matches you have participated in, in the appropriate section on the Sugoi Forums when it is available.

This program ends when Sugoi dives into Black Desert Online sometime in February or March

Successful B & S Launch :D cant wait to see how this pvp season unfolds, We will also be giving away 1 Crowfall digital copy at the end of our stay in Blade and Soul as an in house PvP tournament to the player with the most cumulative 1v1 + 3v3 points, this offer applies to all Sugoi sub-guilds as well. (additional rules apply pm for details).

Sugoi ! - Head of Disciplinary Committee

YhuWX9S.png

Hello friends. Me and my guildies have been plunking around in BDO KR. If you got any guys preparing for BDO or play in BDO KR. Let us know. Hang out with some sugoi brahs. 

BDO [KR] is a way for Sugoi to test out the game before launch and nothing more. The stay in the Korean version is to short for us establish anything at the moment. Our focus will be turned towards the next beta test in Febuary and the launch later 1st quarter of this year. If you would like to establish a relationship wish us, please contact either me or another Sugoi officer to set something up via forums or teamspeak :).

-Cuddles

BDO [KR] is a way for Sugoi to test out the game before launch and nothing more. The stay in the Korean version is to short for us establish anything at the moment. Our focus will be turned towards the next beta test in Febuary and the launch later 1st quarter of this year. If you would like to establish a relationship wish us, please contact either me or another Sugoi officer to set something up via forums or teamspeak :).

-Cuddles

Same for us brah. We'll be in contact. 

:3 

0PdjAlE.jpg

Update: got diamondxWigq1U.jpg

Show me the diamond/plat rating in 1s on a force master or blade master-- then I might think about being impressed!

use-the-force-baby.gif

Show me the diamond/plat rating in 1s on a force master or blade master-- then I might think about being impressed!

use-the-force-baby.gif

Plats really easy to get. If you can get diamond as ANY class i may consider it :3 otherwise not really much time before bdo

Good old destroyer, stomper of all things noob. Seriously love watching people blow their retreat, daze break, ect all to get 100-0 in seven seconds. Destroyer does take some good skill to get past 1800!

I enjoy seeing summoners in 1800+ they get foddered so hard. Anyone who doesn't play a BM can run a summoner over at that tier. Grats on diamond!

So let me get this straight...there's a guild for weebs?

Hope this answers your question

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:00 AM

chodie, on 18 Dec 2015 - 7:24 PM, said:snapback.png

Do you have to be a weeabo to join this guild? What if I just saw you guys playing pre-alpha and thought cuddles was pretty effective as a 'fessor?

Quite a few of our members actually aren't weeaboos, our guild has guidelines on behavior so if its bothering another member, we would have them stop. Anime is just a common theme that connects the guild but you dont have to like it, our guild is about completely dominating campaign worlds and tournaments after all :3.

Sugoi ! - Head of Disciplinary Committee

YhuWX9S.png