• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cuddlesthepanda

Sugoi Gaming - Semi-Hardcore PvP Community --- EST

Hope this answers your question

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:00 AM

chodie, on 18 Dec 2015 - 7:24 PM, said:snapback.png

I'm just trying to rustle some jimmies, thanks for noticing me senpai.

Edited by soulein

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

Big news :D, Sugoi is now open for alliance talks and more! Please see our first post for details. If you would like to contract with us please fill out this form here  http://sugoigaming.enjin.com/sysmodule/m/36767991. You can also access this form by going through our main website.

Edited by cuddlesthepanda

HECIfKy.jpg

Sugoi - Student Council President

Sugoi is consistently the best challenge our small band encounters, right up there with the triple D Destrin groups, tip of the hat. What time zone are you based in ?

Thanks! Sugoi is based off an EST calendar, I also dont recall who the 3rd D is, always thought it was Destrin, Degan, little S, and rufio. Which group is yours?

Sugoi ! - Head of Disciplinary Committee

YhuWX9S.png

As we're headed into black desert, this is one of the rare opportunities that another guild can get in good with us long term. Because I will be leaving bdo once crowfall launches there will be a different guild leader for bdo. However as I am still the community leader I still hold significant influence over the relations and directions of the guild. Please look for me or Reiko on black desert :) we'll see you there.

Edited by cuddlesthepanda

HECIfKy.jpg

Thanks! Sugoi is based off an EST calendar, I also dont recall who the 3rd D is, always thought it was Destrin, Degan, little S, and rufio. Which group is yours?

That's the one. Our group is typically myself, Barab, McTan, and recently Mang joined us.

Alestorm MWH, Member of Mithril Warhammers since 2003,

Hammers High! http://www.mithrilwarhammers.com

Once castle sieges start for Alpha 2 we will be going into Limited recruitment meaning the requirements to join are going to be more harshly enforced. 

Also at that time invites that were sent out to members of the community will no longer be valid. Invites not already cleared will be re-evaluated during the siege period but this will not clean your slate. 

HECIfKy.jpg

Totally agree there. Just a lot of grind everywhere. Been playing division and black desert, just grinding my brains out. Would like to see Crowfall for a change of pace.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post