Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cuddlesthepanda

Sugoi Gaming - Semi-Hardcore PvP Community --- EST

I apologize if it was asked, or mentioned somewhere;

Where are the leaders, and majority of the members, from?

I'd rather be with people closer to my timezone :)

Prob not a lot of people from israel I think

Edited by Eediom

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Leaders are mainly from the MI, US.

-fuzz

I apologize if it was asked, or mentioned somewhere;

Where are the leaders, and majority of the members, from?

I'd rather be with people closer to my timezone :)

Confirmed the head 3 that will be leading the guild will be from US Michigan in the EST, although the majority members are spread mainly between both east and west coast with a few EU here and there

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets - http://sugoigaming.enjin.com/

Just finished Game of Thrones or am caught up to date with the HBO series :3 It was pretty good and I can see the similarities between that and this game :3

Is that so? Never read/watched it.

I've never been one to follow the trends (smoking, drinking, fashion, sports, etc...), so I've never felt the need to watch it, also, it's long and depressing (or so I hear, about the depressing part).

How are they similar? I mean, both are about kingdoms and conquest, but what makes it especially GoT-like and not just medieval-fantasy?

Is that so? Never read/watched it.

I've never been one to follow the trends (smoking, drinking, fashion, sports, etc...), so I've never felt the need to watch it, also, it's long and depressing (or so I hear, about the depressing part).

How are they similar? I mean, both are about kingdoms and conquest, but what makes it especially GoT-like and not just medieval-fantasy?

As weird as it sounds, I watched it because I heard of the similarities between this game and the show, to see what a dose of that feel would taste like. References like "winter is coming", the idea of what crows are, the way they described their fealty system was very similar to the show.

Traded several properties with various Sugio members in AA, often using direct gold trade to avoid the certificate fees. Trustworthy players, good PVPers and a fun crowd to be around. Good to see they're coming to Crowfall!

Welcome to the crowfall community friend ^_^

HECIfKy.jpg

Sugoi - Student Council President

As weird as it sounds, I watched it because I heard of the similarities between this game and the show, to see what a dose of that feel would taste like. References like "winter is coming", the idea of what crows are, the way they described their fealty system was very similar to the show.

Nah, it does not sound weird. I was asking out of curiosity, not like "How can the hell can you find them similar" kind of way.

What do crows mean in GoT?

Also, I am sure "Winter is coming" is a used phrase from before GoT, isn't it?

Winter is coming means the good times are about to end. Its gona get hard. In that universe winter can last for years , even whole generations of people can be born, live and die in one winter. It is the inevitable. Winter is coming for all of us.

large.png?1427076055

http://thetradecompany.shivtr.com/

We want Sugoi to be a guild that really stands out among all the other guilds. To us, it is important to be well known, but even more important to be well known for the right things. The Disciplinary Committee is being reformed with the intent of being our elite PvP branch separate from our standard members that represents Sugoi in the realms of World PvP, and in Tournament play.

Read  the full article here  ^_^

http://sugoi.shivtr.com/news_entries/278700

original.png?1428071393

Edited by uya

We want Sugoi to be a guild that really stands out among all the other guilds. To us, it is important to be well known, but even more important to be well known for the right things. The Disciplinary Committee is being reformed with the intent of being our elite PvP branch separate from our standard members that represents Sugoi in the realms of World PvP, and in Tournament play.

Read  the full article here  ^_^

http://sugoi.shivtr.com/news_entries/278700

original.png?1428071393

Awesome, Uya.

-fuzz

MC5A65T.jpg

#donteventrip [det] - 1.2 counter-strike OG - SugoiAnime-Planet stats

Out of all the guilds i've observed on these forums, you guys seem like one of the ones that are structuring yourself correctly for success. 

Thanks :D were still a semi hardcore guild and although we have a great pvp group we still try not to scare off crafters and economists 

Out of all the guilds i've observed on these forums, you guys seem like one of the ones that are structuring yourself correctly for success. 

sugoi has the advantage that they've actually played in another game, but generally the most correct rule is never join a pre-release guild since you never know if even a quarter of the members will end up playing

that being said, coming up with elaborate ranking structures never really works

Edited by eonwe

gtlLXYT.png