Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cuddlesthepanda

Sugoi Gaming - Semi-Hardcore PvP Community --- EST

Recently watched Final Fantasy XV: Kingsglaive with other Sugoi members, and I have to say I really liked that movie. I honestly didn't think I could get excited by another thing produced by Square Enix, but Kingsglaive proved me wrong. Can't wait for the next community event. 

Edited by Rikutatis

I've been a part of Sugoi for a month now. Some of you reading this may be interested in applying, and I just wanted to say that my experiences, as a new member, have been extremely positive.

Here is a short list of what I have experienced in such a small amount of time.

1. active groups in every test

2. mature and humble people (no internal drama)

3. experienced players, many with competitive gaming backgrounds.

4. extremely organized and great communications (in and out of combat)

5. competitive environment. if you want to be challenged and reach your full potential, this is the place to do it.

6. more experienced players are always willing to take extra time to train and assist new or inexperienced players.

7. active and social on discord outside of testing times. (other games, anime nights, etc.)

8. sugoi has a unique and effective infrastructure to preserve quality and skill, but also scale in size depending on what the campaign worlds demand from guilds.

most of all we have a lot of fun. we have a lot of logistics in the works for CWs, but for the most part we are focused on testing and catching our new members up to speed. Its been awhile since I have played with a skilled group of gamers, that are also humble and take the extra time to weed out toxicity. those who don't know us well may have a difference in opinion, but that's the internet. all of our focus and energy is on growing our guild and assisting ACE in their development process.

Edited by sharka

I'm still looking through guilds and such and I have some idea of what this guild has to offer but I'm honestly not going to read all 30 pages of this (I read about 6 or 7) 

Cliffnote Intro; 

1) I was GM of Pay2Pwn in Neverwinter (We held 5 to 10 spots of page#1 of every lvl bracket on the NW PvP Leaderboards and absorbed Vampire Trolls.)

2) I was a member of Legend in ESO, the (for a long time) top tier dueling guild, and an avid small GroupVXer - I believe in Teamwork and Tactics over Numbers and have been in fights that would prove it. 

3) I was a member of Evolution (Not the same Evolution that is in game now) during Black Desert Online NA launch (Edan Server) and following 3 months where we climbed to be one of the top 5 guilds while having half the members. (The game was too gearbased, as I had good gear it was rare to find fights that would extend beyond me nuking someone)

4) Out of the handful of combat tests I've played (no more than 8 to 10) I've placed #1 twice with no group communication and only one other team member with me by the time the hunger pushed everyone to the point. 

I love to PvP and I tend to play 30hrs or more a week, schedule permitting. I have almost NO idea what I'm doing in Crowfall but since my interest in games perfectly lines up with MMORPG Thone War Surival Simulator my intention is to spend a few years with CF. That being said I absolutely want to be part of a guild that can teach me, and in hand learn with me as we progress. 

I guess my main concern here revolves around you guys being an ArcheAge guild. I never played it but heard it was entirely Pay2Win and Gear Based. Now I've played games of this sort previously and have found myself leaving games that are Gear based because the PvP is not competitive. As I said being unfamiliar with AA as I am I can't say for a fact that the PvP in that game holds no water so please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I don't care about the hax you guys used in AA, but if I were a member of your guild in CF, you would be reported by me for use of a hack.

Anyway I'd just like to get some point of views from your guild members on these statements before I apply for something I may not be whole heartedly interested in.

Edited by Zimm

I'm still looking through guilds and such and I have some idea of what this guild has to offer but I'm honestly not going to read all 30 pages of this (I read about 6 or 7) 

Cliffnote Intro; 

I guess my main concern here revolves around you guys being an ArcheAge guild. I never played it but heard it was entirely Pay2Win and Gear Based. Now I've played games of this sort previously and have found myself leaving games that are Gear based because the PvP is not competitive. As I said being unfamiliar with AA as I am I can't say for a fact that the PvP in that game holds no water so please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I don't care about the hax you guys used in AA, but if I were a member of your guild in CF, you would be reported by me for use of a hack.

Anyway I'd just like to get some point of views from your guild members on these statements before I apply for something I may not be whole heartedly interested in.

Ahh yes, we quit AA before that happened because we saw it coming from a mile away. But the main reason was actually because we were sick of their poorly made socks on how they handled their server issues. We don't use hacks or have hackers in the guild and hackers that are caught within our guild will be kicked if they are found out. The 30 pages of random stuff are usually just updates and bumps, if you're going to read anything just read the very first post about the guild. If you plan on applying, do so and you'll be evaluated just like everyone else.

You're also entirely correct on not applying to something you can't whole heartedly put yourself into. Make sure you do your research on what guild you want to join and that you get to the truth of the matter. Good luck :3

Also if you want to get to know us better feel free to shoot me a message over discord :) I'd be happy to chat more.

Edited by cuddlesthepanda

We only have 2 of our original guild leadership positions from AA and a few select officers. Our guild message is completely different than from what it was before since we were recruiting all players including casual.

I love to PvP and I tend to play 30hrs or more a week, schedule permitting. I have almost NO idea what I'm doing in Crowfall but since my interest in games perfectly lines up with MMORPG Thone War Surival Simulator my intention is to spend a few years with CF. That being said I absolutely want to be part of a guild that can teach me, and in hand learn with me as we progress. 

Our guild offers the Report Card system for members directed by top PvP players spanning across multiple competitive games. This helps our players keep an eye out for exactly what they can improve on as they progress. We also have guides and videos (wip since archetypes are not final) for internal use only.

Sugoi ! - Head of Disciplinary Committee

YhuWX9S.png

Quick update for people who watch our thread :)

-Sugoi will be restricting alliance talks after campaign worlds start. If you want to ally with us, now would be the best time to do so. This is the only time to get a full proper alliance with us that involves low to no restrictions. We want to develop relationships early so that they are long lasting and steady.

-At the same time member recruitment standards will also be raised (for the same reasons).

Edited by cuddlesthepanda