Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cuddlesthepanda

Sugoi Gaming - Semi-Hardcore PvP Community --- EST

Quick update for people who watch our thread :)

-Sugoi will be restricting alliance talks after campaign worlds start. If you want to ally with us, now would be the best time to do so. This is the only time to get a full proper alliance with us that involves low to no restrictions. We want to develop relationships early so that they are long lasting and steady.

-At the same time member recruitment standards will also be raised (for the same reasons).

Being a member of Sugoi is a pleasure and an honor.  I suspect being allied with them will be the same.

Here's wishing I had the time and bandwidth to get even more involved with them and with the tests!

More hunger dome >.> Ugh, here's to hoping persistent worlds is ready sooner than later :3.

It will be sooner rather than later..... Hopefully before the 31st :D  That's closer than it has ever been!

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

Can't wait for Big World! Will be nice to get some time in with some new systems without the hunger creeping in! 

We are also looking for some full time harvesters and crafters! We are always looking for quality PvPers of the non-unpleasant person variety.

Word.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

Full-loot bloodbath.  Well, Todd has warned them.  The folks who were screaming about 4-man Sugoi "zergs" in HD can now look forward to a couple dozen of us running around bigworld.

Unaffiliated testers:  Find a guild (doesn't have to be ours, but we're a good choice), play with friends.  The game is so much more fun that way.

If you're a competent player, or can be trained to be a competent player, give some thought to applying to Sugoi.  We've got some elite competitive gamers (the disciplinary committee is scary good), and all of us have a good time playing the game.  You can play whatever archetype you like - we'll make sure you play it well and that you have fun doing so.  Every group we field is competitive.

Harvester?  We'll keep you safe.  Crafter?  We'll put your goods to good use and provide top notch materials.

We're not aiming to be big, but we are aiming to be the best.  And we intend to have a hell of a lot of fun along the way.   Find our streams on Twitch or YouTube - we have half a dozen streamers - you can get a good sense of how we play by watching and listening.  No crazy drill sergeants.   No rigid discipline.  Just a bunch of good players running rampant.

We're not aiming to be big, but we are aiming to be the best we can be

Fixed for you!  Let's be honest here. ^^  No one is going to cry or yell if we aren't number 1.  Being a small guild will also not let us be #1 IMO, but we will go down swinging, you best believe it :D

YouTube Channel

We can't wait to get in to BW and test all teh things.  Don't worry there is no keep to rush! You will also find we can be fairly friendly and fun :D

If you are interested in applying talk to Cuddles, submit an application on our website, or PM Cuddles in our discord channel.  You can find the Discord info in the original post.

YouTube Channel

In these upcoming BW tests, Sugoi members main goal will be on testing for bugs via the excel sheet that the devs handed out. There will be minimal PvP testing, and most of us will not go out looking to PvP at this stage. Attacking a member of Sugoi will put you on the KoS list for the remainder of the testing period.

Thanks everyone :).

HECIfKy.jpg

Sugoi - Student Council President

In these upcoming BW tests, Sugoi members main goal will be on testing for bugs via the excel sheet that the devs handed out. There will be minimal PvP testing, and most of us will not go out looking to PvP at this stage. Attacking a member of Sugoi will put you on the KoS list for the remainder of the testing period.

Thanks everyone :).

okay in theory but let down in practice for both sides by being unable to see player name tags outside of melee range...

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

okay in theory but let down in practice for both sides by being unable to see player name tags outside of melee range...

I'm curious now what became of LoD in Big Worlds. It was kinda messy in HD to the point a lot of people were turning it off. 

Either way... The goal is gather as much information as possible :D

go ahead with putting me on your kos list

but MWH has excellent faction with Sugoi. ^^

YouTube Channel

I'm curious now what became of LoD in Big Worlds. It was kinda messy in HD to the point a lot of people were turning it off.

It was bad. I thought Obs was Miraluna for a sec (who I had just grouped), right up until I ate a face fill of fury bullets!

I should have known Miraluna would be in a Lego. :P But I think you guys will be off put by the LOD.

edit: Just realized how confusing that sounds. You will not be off put by Obs or Blazzen or the real LoDs. Just the game's draw distance.

Edited by coolwaters

Either way... The goal is gather as much information as possible :D

Does the "D-Team" in your sig mean Degan and Dreaden have joined you in Sugoi?

And, Hi. I'm back from my Crowfall vacation :P

Edited by Stubbs

Yeah our members that consistently destroy our faction reputations are incoming in the next year...enjoy it while it lasts :)

Edited by mctan

Mic MWH, Member of Mithril Warhammers since 2003,

Hammers High! http://www.mithrilwarhammers.com