Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cuddlesthepanda

Sugoi Gaming - Semi-Hardcore PvP Community --- EST

Does the "D-Team" in your sig mean Degan and Dreaden have joined you in Sugoi?

And, Hi. I'm back from my Crowfall vacation :P

Yeah man! we are all on with Sugoi now :D  Drop me a PM when you get the time :D

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

lol rip mwh

Naw we are dwarves, and we usually just stubbornly go our own way. Who knows, we're getting older and more senile, too...

In a testing environment, we take a much different approach

Edited by mctan

Mic MWH, Member of Mithril Warhammers since 2003,

Hammers High! http://www.mithrilwarhammers.com

Good times in BW in the last test.  Got a lot of harvesting and crafting testing done.  We had to only punch a few people in the nose who didn't get the memo.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

Either way... The goal is gather as much information as possible :D

but MWH has excellent faction with Sugoi. ^^

Ah your all cool with us as well just cant say I wont stab you in the crotch though. 

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

Ah your all cool with us as well just cant say I wont stab you in the crotch though. 

o.O

Buy me a drink first.... then i may be okay with that. :D

YouTube Channel

As a quick update, we have decided to lift the PvP ban for or BW testing. All groups and players are now open season unless you have exclusively made a contract agreement beforehand :D

Edited by Uyathefox

Sugoi ! - Head of Disciplinary Committee

YhuWX9S.png

Holy crap.... the apps are real!  Always looking for more quality players whether you want to PvP, Craft, or Harvest your little heart out... if you want to come chill submit an app :D

YouTube Channel

So let me get this straight. You want me to sign a contract that I wont kill you guys? How much are you going to pay me?

You don't seem to understand. You won't kill us :D  And if you don't want us to take your stuff, an agreement can be made.... for a price..

YouTube Channel

So let me get this straight. You want me to sign a contract that I wont kill you guys? How much are you going to pay me?

Contracts are specific to guilds and communities that wish to work with Sugoi to create PvP, Trade, and Intel agreements between groups. Rando's don't really have a option here although we have been pretty nice to you guys as of late. Also you might want to reconsider your tone when posting on other group's guild threads that's not how you make friends  ;)

Sugoi ! - Head of Disciplinary Committee

YhuWX9S.png

Contracts are specific to guilds and communities that wish to work with Sugoi to create PvP, Trade, and Intel agreements between groups. Rando's don't really have a option here although we have been pretty nice to you guys as of late. Also you might want to reconsider your tone when posting on other group's guild threads that's not how you make friends  ;)

After reading your post this morning on the toilet, I took what you said and gave it some serious consideration. So here's what I'm willing to do. I'll accept your unconditional surrender right now.  :wub:

After reading your post this morning on the toilet, I took what you said and gave it some serious consideration. So here's what I'm willing to do. I'll accept your unconditional surrender right now.  :wub:

As amusing as that sounds we don't take requests from non-noteworthy individuals. If you are not  here to ask about the guild do not continue to post on this thread. Thanks :)

Organized a guild 5v5v5 but some jerks tried to ruin the party so we didn't end up finishing.  Gunna have to do more of these, it was super fun!

https://youtu.be/CQB1Dj3XpI8

Edited by destrin

YouTube Channel