Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cuddlesthepanda

Sugoi Gaming - Semi-Hardcore PvP Community --- EST

For the record 35 people in discord does not mean we have 35 people in the game.

People logged into Discord are also playing games like Overwatch and Paragon. We ~Play 2 Crush~ in a variety of settings. Holla at ya boyz if organized team play and winning is of interest to you~!

Hi, I'm moneda.

s1tKI24.png

The only other guild to match your  numbers I believe is winter blades and word has it you have a NAP with them lol 

Yeah, we don't have an NAP with them. Since Sugoi currently has the largest presence, we probably fight them more than anyone else just because we run into them a lot more. 

In other news, zerg is really relative to the population size on the server Destrin. I don't consider Winterblades to be particularly large but in terms of server population sizes, we are a significant chunk for sure during the midday.   :P

Edited by Phylor the Jester

C4sIZDW.gif

Yeah, we don't have an NAP with them. Since Sugoi currently has the largest presence, we probably fight them more than anyone else just because we run into them a lot more. 

In other news, zerg is really relative to the population size on the server Destrin. I don't consider Winterblades to be particularly large but in terms of server population sizes, we are a significant chunk for sure during the midday.   :P

Shout out to the Rat Squad(s?) that made our harvesting interesting yesterday.  :P

Hi, I'm moneda.

s1tKI24.png

Temporarily locking this thread so I can mop up all of the OT and trolling exchanges. 

Reminder: The Guild Recruitment forums are intended for just that and that alone: guild recruiting. This rule applies to guild members and non-guild members alike. If a troll comes in trying to start trouble, report the post, don't engage. (Use the Report button on the posts where the trouble started, do not PM Crowfall devs, please.) When you take troll bait, it only snowballs the situation and makes clean-up harder for me -- and that makes me cranky. 

I'll reopen the thread shortly. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

Temporarily locking this thread so I can mop up all of the OT and trolling exchanges. 

Reminder: The Guild Recruitment forums are intended for just that and that alone: guild recruiting. This rule applies to guild members and non-guild members alike. If a troll comes in trying to start trouble, report the post, don't engage. (Use the Report button on the posts where the trouble started, do not PM Crowfall devs, please.) When you take troll bait, it only snowballs the situation and makes clean-up harder for me -- and that makes me cranky. 

I'll reopen the thread shortly. 

If nothing else, I freaking love that the DEV's kick ass on the forums for us! This gives me so much hope in this Studio!  GOD DAMN I LOVE YA GUYS! lol =D

If nothing else, I freaking love that the DEV's kick ass on the forums for us! This gives me so much hope in this Studio!  GOD DAMN I LOVE YA GUYS! lol =D

Make sure you never disturb  her Monday AM coffee, or warning points will fly everywhere  :huh:

There will be a mass purge on January 1st to clean out our roster of inactive members. For members who keep track of the forums but have not logged in for the last 3 months to discord or the enjin website, please check your emails and status or risk being purged.

-Cuddles

HECIfKy.jpg

Sugoi - Student Council President

THE PURGE!

Should have done it before the new year so you could call it THE PURGE: ELECTION YEAR, would strike more fear in the hearts of the inactive.

Crazy ex-girlfriends are like a box of chocolates...

They'll kill your dog.

Where do i sign up?

Hey protonix, you can sign up by submitting an application on our forums, which will be followed by a short interview. I highly recommend reading our initial post on the first page though because it contains important information about who we are and what we're looking for in recruits. We want to make sure that your interests and personality sync up well with the guilds. :)

Thank you

HECIfKy.jpg

Sugoi - Student Council President

Depending on who you talk to, Sugoi is either a bunch of try-hards, or a zerg.  Or maybe both.

But to me, Sugoi is a small group of folks who really enjoy Crowfall, even in its current state.

In Sugoi, I have never been jumped while crafting.  I have never logged out with less stuff than I had when I logged in.  I have never been unavenged when killed.  

We guard our crafters and give them the best available mats to work with.  Our harvesters work in teams, and protect each others' backs.  We train team tactics, and help all our members improve at PvP.

Maybe that makes us try-hards.  But it also makes us really successful, and we have a huge amount of fun playing the game.

We will be a medium size guild at launch - big enough to handle ourselves, but not unwieldy.  We are recruiting current testers who fit in well with us during this early testing phase so that we'll be able to hit the ground running at release.  And if Crowfall lives up to its potential, we'll be around for a good long while.