Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cuddlesthepanda

Sugoi Gaming - Semi-Hardcore PvP Community --- EST

which Gods or Goddesses do you guys think would best represent or work well with Sugoi?

I personally think it's a toss up between Arkon, Cybele or Illara.

Arkon, I imagine having that anime cool, distant demeanor, (like Jin in Samuri Champloo) while being a dangerous combatant with a tragic past.

Cybele seems very Magical Girl, bubbly and light.

and Illara is an aloof magical cat person, I think that needs no elaboration.

I personally like the darker characters, Malekai, and Zaleena, but I don't think they represent the one true Sugoi that I know, which is filled with honour, and strives to be the best.

Any time I've come across you guys fighting an even-numbered(or even less than even, in your favor) I've seen you guys get absolutely plowed.  That said I've had some good fights with some of your members here and there.

We have plenty of videos that show otherwise. You're welcome to check  out the many videos that we put out showing fights that we've won while being outnumbered, on even terms, or on the advantage.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCj5_ZN4veO-23N_8XMkXw (Destrin's Channel)

https://www.youtube.com/user/tdbsca (Durenthal's Channel)

Save a few battles, a good majority of the time, we win  :). The problem is that it happens so often, that we don't upload a video every time we win a fight because it would be too repetitive, but the few times that we lose, if someone has a recording of it, it gets a lot of attention on the forums. It seems like you're fairly new here though considering your creation date and post count. You're welcome to schedule something with us in game if you want to test our group combat skills, there are few groups or individuals left to fight. 

Edited by cuddlesthepanda

We have plenty of videos that show otherwise. You're welcome to check  out the many videos that we put out showing fights that we've won while being outnumbered, on even terms, or on the advantage.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCj5_ZN4veO-23N_8XMkXw (Destrin's Channel)

https://www.youtube.com/user/tdbsca (Durenthal's Channel)

Save a few battles, a good majority of the time, we win  :). The problem is that it happens so often, that we don't upload a video every time we win a fight because it would be too repetitive, but the few times that we lose, if someone has a recording of it, it gets a lot of attention on the forums. It seems like you're fairly new here though considering your creation date and post count. You're welcome to schedule something with us in game if you want to test our group combat skills, there are few groups or individuals left to fight. 

Oh yeah, it's been my anecdotal experience.  I rarely saw you guys fighting even numbers since not too many people group up yet(dunno why, so many people would rather cry in global than group up and fight) but the handful of times didn't seem to go well for yall.  Not to say that you always lose, I'm sure with all the stuff yall farm you'd probably win pretty often.

My group is only ~5 or so when we're on though, the few times we tried to fight you guys about 8 more showed up lol.  I've solo picked off a decent number of you guys on my duelist, only way to get a word in edgewise most of the time.

Edit:  I joined in November, only just started posting.  I know you guys have been active since the alpha.  Wanted to point out I'm not salty about it.  I played a lot of Archeage back in the day so I know RvR isn't about fighting on even terms if you can help it.  I've only seen one video and you guys put up a good fight.  I think it was the fight with -W-.  I witnessed some of your castle fights on my duelist when I snuck past the fighting and watched from above.

Edited by Dissophant

Oh yeah, it's been my anecdotal experience.  I rarely saw you guys fighting even numbers since not too many people group up yet(dunno why, so many people would rather cry in global than group up and fight) but the handful of times didn't seem to go well for yall.  Not to say that you always lose, I'm sure with all the stuff yall farm you'd probably win pretty often.

My group is only ~5 or so when we're on though, the few times we tried to fight you guys about 8 more showed up lol.  I've solo picked off a decent number of you guys on my duelist, only way to get a word in edgewise most of the time.

Edit:  I joined in November, only just started posting.  I know you guys have been active since the alpha.  Wanted to point out I'm not salty about it.  I played a lot of Archeage back in the day so I know RvR isn't about fighting on even terms if you can help it.  I've only seen one video and you guys put up a good fight.  I think it was the fight with -W-.  I witnessed some of your castle fights on my duelist when I snuck past the fighting and watched from above.

Oh np :), Like I mentioned, if you or anyone else wants to do a 5v5 feel free to reach out to me about it. The reason why that is, is because we are a fairly active guild. We don't have that many people but alot of the other guilds are very low or dead on activity so percentage wise we seem like a large group. If it starts out as a 5v3 and we call in a few people to help it might turn out as an 8v5, and 8 as you know isn't such a large number. On prime time on the weekends, we can usually field about 15-20 people. Usually we just send everyone because tbh there's not much else to do, and everyone wants a piece.

Been with Sugoi a few weeks now and can whole-heartedly say it's a great group of people. Been loving my time with them in big world!

Apply apply apply!

way to steal my thunder.....

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

Welcome to all the new members that have joined these past few weeks :). With the clean up of the exploits and server issues that were happening the last week, I look forward to starting on a clean server this upcoming year :3.

Hey guildies,

Just wanted to give you an update. The place I was working at got sold and I was laid off. Going back to school and I don't know when I'll be back. I wish you all well.

Sorry to hear that man...

When it rains it pours I guess.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel