Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cuddlesthepanda

Sugoi Gaming - Semi-Hardcore PvP Community --- EST

Sugoi will be active for 5.110 through launch...  Actively recruiting again, officers met this week and we will begin prepping for the push to launch with the 5.110 Patch.  Good time to start playing and join an experienced Crowfall guild.

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

Hi there! I'm currently looking for a PVP focused guild to jump into the game right after 5.110 update.

After reading your guild info, I realized that my play style fits your guild's profile/needs specifically. I am a competitive player and focused on PVP and WIN conditions. Here is my detailed profile:

Guild  criteria: 

• Region:   NA, EST & WEST (I live in the middle)
  • Atmosphere:   Laid back but serious when needed, helpful, competitive (PVP focus)
  • Casual / Hardcore?:  S emi-hardcore, somewhere between the two. 
  • Size:   Medium / Large
  • Play Style:   I have 3 accounts. 2 of them will be Necromancer, Jeweler, Alchemist and resource gatherers. 1 is completely for PVP and competitive play: sieges, territory wars, achieving WIN goals.
  • Commitment:   4 hours per day Monday - Friday (evenings), 6-10 hours per day on weekends (about 30+ hours a week in total)
  • Miscellaneous:   Crowfall is my only game focus as I played it for 10 months already and I know that it's what I'm looking for.

Experience: 

• WOW, Lineage II, Dota 2 (semi-pro), ESO (for 2 years we've been dominating PVP zones with ZaDrots guild, I was a king of Cyrodiil twice), Albion online.

Voice chat services:

• Discord, Teamspeak, basically anything. I don't talk a lot but willing to be in voice for activities that require communication. Have experience in leading raids too.

4 hours ago, MikeTheBear said:

Hi there! I'm currently looking for a PVP focused guild to jump into the game right after 5.110 update.

On 1/22/2015 at 12:26 PM, cuddlesthepanda said:

To apply: Contact an administrator in our discord.  :D we're in open recruitment!!

Come chat with us!: https://discord.gg/sBD2adR

👀  

Hi, I'm moneda.

s1tKI24.png

Thanks to Coolster, for summing up my day.

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai