Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cuddlesthepanda

Sugoi Gaming - Semi-Hardcore PvP Community --- EST

How are rewards handled? Is it cumulative on entire history of a member's membership? Or is it more based on a time frame?

If I donate 5,000 units one month and then only 100 the next month then go back up to 10,000 units the next. Do my "rewards" fluctuate or is it an average?

Want a custom adventure for your table top RPG?

I can create one for you. HERE

How are rewards handled? Is it cumulative on entire history of a member's membership? Or is it more based on a time frame?

If I donate 5,000 units one month and then only 100 the next month then go back up to 10,000 units the next. Do my "rewards" fluctuate or is it an average?

Varies depending n the contributing. Not on average. Contribution works in the form of credit, It's the bank within the bank that can encourage donations, participating, and increases profits by taking the full amount. It works like this.  The Student Council funds are all put into a large pot to make up the initial stock. A very small tax is taken from our members and in return they are given a type of guild "credit" that can be exchanged for actual currency. The credit will appreciate slightly in value over the course of a few weeks until it reaches back up to 3/4 the amount that was taken otherwise its worth 1/4th to encourage not immediately taking money out that was put in. That way we can invest the material taxes that were taken in other projects, while our guild members still have most of their own money

Anime or manga?

I read mostly.

Bleach manga has become kinda bad, but I am still looking forward to each episode.

Also One Piece - Gear 4th is making an appearance this week! :D

BTW - Did you guys look at my suggestions?

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/5204-suggestions/

i swear i responded to this last night but I also fell asleep at the same time...

Edited by cuddlesthepanda

HECIfKy.jpg

Sugoi - Student Council President

Anime or manga?

I read mostly.

Bleach manga has become kinda bad, but I am still looking forward to each episode.

Also One Piece - Gear 4th is making an appearance this week! :D

BTW - Did you guys look at my suggestions?

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/5204-suggestions/

The only manga I have read is Berserk and some of Naruto.

I heard Bleach's manga was ok.  Both Fairy Tail and Bleach anime are meh.  One Piece has become MEH as well.  Its too bad because I really liked the anime, but recently it has become too DBZ'ish where it takes 5000 eps for the plot to move forward.

-fuzz

MC5A65T.jpg

#donteventrip [det] - 1.2 counter-strike OG - SugoiAnime-Planet stats

The only manga I have read is Berserk and some of Naruto.

I heard Bleach's manga was ok.  Both Fairy Tail and Bleach anime are meh.  One Piece has become MEH as well.  Its too bad because I really liked the anime, but recently it has become too DBZ'ish where it takes 5000 eps for the plot to move forward.

-fuzz

yea one piece is wayyyyy to long, I'm kinda just skimming through fairy tail episodes though cuz i realizes there was like 200 or so episodes and a second season -_-

HECIfKy.jpg

yea one piece is wayyyyy to long, I'm kinda just skimming through fairy tail episodes though cuz i realizes there was like 200 or so episodes and a second season -_-

Its not that its long, I actually like long running animes.  Its that it focuses on what 5 different groups are doing at the same point in time.  So advancing the plot takes 5x as long.

-fuzz

MC5A65T.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_anime_series_by_episode_count

Its not that its long, I actually like long running animes.  Its that it focuses on what 5 different groups are doing at the same point in time.  So advancing the plot takes 5x as long.

-fuzz

It has the 21st most episode out of any anime and is currently still running and has 695 items lol.

HECIfKy.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_anime_series_by_episode_count

It has the 21st most episode out of any anime and is currently still running and has 695 items lol.

Like I said, length isnt/wasnt the problem.  The plot was progressing steadily until about 100-150 episodes ago.

-fuzz

MC5A65T.jpg