Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cuddlesthepanda

Sugoi Gaming - Semi-Hardcore PvP Community --- EST

Any opinion on Gintama?

Alot of people I know says this show is brilliant, but holy crap the build-up is slow..

I might consider joining you guys in B&S if they manage to up the graphics a bit, looks a bit old.

It's really high rated, I enjoyed it. The more anime you watch, the more you'll appreciate the references that they make.

For a shounen anime I would say its not bad but its not like the best anime on the planet ever like its rated on myanimelist -_-

HECIfKy.jpg

Sugoi - Student Council President

Any opinion on Gintama?

Alot of people I know says this show is brilliant, but holy crap the build-up is slow..

I might consider joining you guys in B&S if they manage to up the graphics a bit, looks a bit old.

Exactly what Cuddles said.

Even though I dont think its a 5/5 by itself... the reference/satire that Gintama is always making makes it a fun show.

I watched Gurren Lagann way back in the early days of my anime watching career... big mistake because I did not appreciate all the references it made.

-fuzz

MC5A65T.jpg

#donteventrip [det] - 1.2 counter-strike OG - SugoiAnime-Planet stats

Any opinion on Gintama?

You have to watch certain arcs if you have the general idea of the characters start from 200 and i guarentee youll enjoy it

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets - http://sugoigaming.enjin.com/

You have to watch certain arcs if you have the general idea of the characters start from 200 and i guarentee youll enjoy it

yea, I started from episode 1 and I am currently at 14, the show is very slow in the beginning but extremely funny at times.

I've heard so many good reviews from others that I want to watch it from start to finish, but I am struggling atm xD

I've  thought about picking that up multiple times, but have decided against it every time...

Is it that recommended?

-fuzz

It really all depends... Some of these shows are hit or miss because they are very nuanced and you have to have a pretty good feel for japanese culture to appreciate some of the humor.  Sket may fall under that category.   I wouldn't say it is that recommended though, I don't hear people talk about it very often, but I thought it was pretty darn good.

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir