Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Pre-alpha combat test schedule for week of Nov. 23

Here is the current list of scheduled playtests for this week.

FULL STORY 

Bonus for the clicking impaired. All times are Central Standard Time: 

Monday, Nov 23
no test

Tuesday, Nov. 24
7-10 pm/USA server

Wednesday, Nov 25

• 7-8:30am/EU server (for Russia)
  • 6:00-7:30am/AUS server (for Asia/Pac)
  • 2-4pm/EU server
  • 5-7pm/USA servers

Thursday, Nov 26 (US Thanksgiving holiday)
no test

Friday, Nov. 27

5-6:30am/AUS server  (added)
        6-8pm/USA servers

Saturday, Nov. 28

• 5-6:30am/AUS server (added)
  • 1-3pm/EU servers
  • 7-9pm/USA servers

Sunday, Nov. 29
no test

Edit: Added two tests for Australia and the rest of Asia/Pac

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

Is it possible at all to get some more favorable testing times for Australia? Specifically for the Aus Server.

I know it is an issue that I just have to live with being a backer from Aus so I am not asking to restructure the whole testing schedule. 

I am just requesting at least one timeslot be available for an evening in Australia. 

Is it possible at all to get some more favorable testing times for Australia? Specifically for the Aus Server.

I know it is an issue that I just have to live with being a backer from Aus so I am not asking to restructure the whole testing schedule. 

I am just requesting at least one timeslot be available for an evening in Australia.

I second this if possible.

Won't be able to play any.  Traveling Wednesday, extended family things Friday and Saturday.  The holiday weekend might not be a great choice, given the age of the population of players you have here.  I guess we'll see.  Have fun everyone!

Mic MWH, Member of Mithril Warhammers since 2003,

Hammers High! http://www.mithrilwarhammers.com

I am so happy you guys have an oceanic test server in such an early stage but I doubt there will be a decent amount of numbers pulled in the middle of the working week at that time of night/early morning - Considering the 4 hour or so timezone spread in the oceanic/south east asian areas the timing is collectively very late for anyone who has a job or study requirements. Pull it forward 2 hours and should cover all our various timezones quite well...

Regardless, look forward to testing on a local, low ping server at some point in the future but would have no chance of testing it at the current selected time.

Grishnakk/Amorphis - www.fivefingerdiscount.org - The Kelly Gang - Oceanic PvP

Times are in CST mate - This is an evening test, just really really late. Still, not removely optimal for the larger part unless on Centrelink ;)

Sydney starts 1.30am Thursday Morning.

Adelaide starts at 1am Thursday Morning.

Brisbane starts 12.30am Thursday Morning.

Tokyo Japan starts at 11.30pm Wednesday Night.

Perth, Singapore etc starts 10.30pm Wednesday Night.

Times are in CST mate - This is an evening test, just really really late. Still, not removely optimal for the larger part unless on Centrelink ;)

Sydney starts 1.30am Thursday Morning.

Adelaide starts at 1am Thursday Morning.

Brisbane starts 12.30am Thursday Morning.

Tokyo Japan starts at 11.30pm Wednesday Night.

Perth, Singapore etc starts 10.30pm Wednesday Night.

Super, I'll move it up 2 hours, as  it's hard for me to get up earlier than that (and run the rest of the tests that day and evening).  I've modified the initial post.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Won't be able to play any.  Traveling Wednesday, extended family things Friday and Saturday.  The holiday weekend might not be a great choice, given the age of the population of players you have here.  I guess we'll see.  Have fun everyone!

We'll have a full test schedule the week after Thanksgiving too!

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Super, I'll move it up 2 hours, as  it's hard for me to get up earlier than that (and run the rest of the tests that day and evening).  I've modified the initial post.

Wow that is awesome Tyrant - Thanks a bunch! I think you'll find this time slot will provide significantly more data for you guys from out side of the globe.

Very much appreciated.

Yay, looks like I'll be able to play the AUS timeslot Wednesday and EU on Saturday. Btw, great that you're using different times, even for the same servers, since 1-3pm (8-10pm in my timezone) works a lot better for me than 2-4pm. :-)

You Sir are a legend. 

And thanks for the conversion Grishnakk I was aware that they were CST but glad you provided the actual conversions that prompted the earlier test time.

We'll have a full test schedule the week after Thanksgiving too!

Would it be possible to do the Aus server test on your Friday afternoon/evening next week? That works out as morning Saturday in Eastern Australia, it'd be more convenient for Eastern Australia and New Zealand. The later you push it the more reasonable for Western Australia too.

Its pretty awesome that there is an Aus server already. I thought we'd be lucky to even get one. Thanks ACE.

David Sirlin's Balancing Multiplayer Games should be mandatory reading for all gamers.

Holy crap the Australian Test times is 1 AM AEST... UGh....

Would it be possible to do the Aus server test on your Friday afternoon/evening next week? That works out as morning Saturday in Eastern Australia, it'd be more convenient for Eastern Australia and New Zealand. The later you push it the more reasonable for Western Australia too.

Its pretty awesome that there is an Aus server already. I thought we'd be lucky to even get one. Thanks ACE.

That would be kind of Awesome.. Because.. Otherwise it's 1 am Thursday morning.. Kinda tough to participate.

Oh Hey Nevermind. I'm still running off the email. Thanks for moving it guys.

Edited by Wuffy