Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Pre-alpha combat test schedule for week of Nov. 23

Would it be possible to do the Aus server test on your Friday afternoon/evening next week? That works out as morning Saturday in Eastern Australia, it'd be more convenient for Eastern Australia and New Zealand. The later you push it the more reasonable for Western Australia too.

Its pretty awesome that there is an Aus server already. I thought we'd be lucky to even get one. Thanks ACE.

Sounds good, will factor that in.  In Asia/Pacific, we're trying a different server location with each test.  Reporting your ping and experience on the bug forums is really important so we get a sense of how it feels for you.  When we get our next round of latency adaptation integrated during this test, that will help a lot too!

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

IS the eu 2pm to 4 pm thingy on wednesday.

In gmt+2 Eu time? Or is it somethign else?

I'm working then xD, but just asking for the slight hope.

I'm kinda confused xD.

IS the eu 2pm to 4 pm thingy on wednesday.

In gmt+2 Eu time? Or is it somethign else?

I'm working then xD, but just asking for the slight hope.

I'm kinda confused xD.

no, that's 9pm to 11pm for you.

And we're back to CET, so it's GMT+1 atm

Edited by freeze

Sounds good, will factor that in.  In Asia/Pacific, we're trying a different server location with each test.  Reporting your ping and experience on the bug forums is really important so we get a sense of how it feels for you.  When we get our next round of latency adaptation integrated during this test, that will help a lot too!

Thanks so much for adjusting those AUS server testing times... I was planning a very sleepy day at work on Thursday. Hopefully we'll get a few AUS/ASIAPAC players on for this week's test to give some feedback... I know we'll have three guildies on (Grishnakk, myself and silkysoft) and we'll certainly happily let you know how we go...

Can do!

David Sirlin's Balancing Multiplayer Games should be mandatory reading for all gamers.

Hi Pann & Tyrant,

I saw in the email that another AUS test has been added which is absolutely awesome...

Friday, Nov. 27 6-8 pm/USA servers5-6:30 am/AUS servers (This is Saturday Night in Australia!)

Should that be 5-6.30am on Saturday Nov. 28th? That would make it Saturday night in AUS.

Edited by raze

Hi Pann & Tyrant,

I saw in the email that another AUS test has been added which is absolutely awesome...

Friday, Nov. 27 6-8 pm/USA servers5-6:30 am/AUS servers (This is Saturday Night in Australia!)

Should that be 5-6.30am on Saturday Nov. 28th? That would make it Saturday night in AUS.

I guess I'll have to do both days!  Friday and Saturday.

I guess I'll have to do both days!  Friday and Saturday.

Haha... Did I mention you guys are awesome?

Woot, got my invite today. Been reading up on the FAQ for abt 1 hr. now and getting ready for the test tomorrow (if I can stay awake since its 1 am - 3 am euro time). Might even make the aussi test :ph34r:  earlier that day...

There is a lot of great info in the FAQ, cant wait to test out the new stuff once it get pushed out. I will do my best to give constructive feedbacks and bug reports as they occur!

- - - - -

Diz my finest signature, oooo its uber!

Woot, got my invite today. Been reading up on the FAQ for abt 1 hr. now and getting ready for the test tomorrow (if I can stay awake since its 1 am - 3 am euro time). Might even make the aussi test :ph34r:  earlier that day...

There is a lot of great info in the FAQ, cant wait to test out the new stuff once it get pushed out. I will do my best to give constructive feedbacks and bug reports as they occur!

First "bug" you encounter will be trouble with lag. While your ping is good xD.

But you can still play.

Hopefully this will get slowly adjusted.

Don't stay too long awake just for  an Alpha test ^^.

How many asian servers are there?

One in singapur and one in australia?

Shouldnt there be a server in south korea or japan, for all the potential players there?

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

How many asian servers are there?

One in singapur and one in australia?

Shouldnt there be a server in south korea or japan, for all the potential players there?

We had an Asia/Pacific server in Singapore for the first test, and in Australia for this test.  We plan to move the Asia/Pacific server each test and learn how different locations work as part of the testing.