Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
checkyotrack

Constructive feedback

As much crap as everyone gives the Slack and Dregs crew this is more harmful and toxic to the community than we can ever be. I said a long time ago that the instatement of anonymods will create a culture of unaccountability. And now we learn that anonymods in the past could have possibly been getting IPs for malicious reasons? I mean I know IPs are no long visible but it's pretty unsettling. 

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I've already emailed support about my concerns with the newest wave of anonmods and the screenshots I've received of the obvious bias a few of them have against others. 

I also know that GW has anon mods so he can put more funds to development. But this is gonna come to a head and it will get ugly. Can we not just fire the bad anon mods and let Pann and Medal do it? They're fully accountable for their behaviors since they collect paychecks. So that implies that if they mess up they affect could cause a change in costs or profit margins. So they'll take it more seriously and not be as flippant as the terribads that are this round of anon mods. 

Lawful Evil is a joke. I'd give mod to a post lobotomy patient before an obvious rager who couldn't act professionally enough to work the register at a McDonalds.

I input my vote of No confidence in this round. Let's get a re-roll or find another solution ACE.